Community Manager, Start-up Luxury Rental Property
Allegro Senior Living LLC
Location: US - MN - Edina
Allegro Management Company is a well-respected leader and expert in the senior living industry with a long-standing reputation of efficiently managing senior communities. Allegro Management Company operates communities throughout Florida, Kentucky, Missouri, and Georgia, with a home office in St. Louis, MO.
Avidor Edina is a luxury, amenity rich residential community with 165 age restricted 55+ rental apartment units. Located at 5200 Eden Ave, the 6-story community is scheduled to open in May 2019.
The primary responsibility of the Community Director (CD) is the overall success of the Property. This includes all phases of operation, general administration, resident and associate satisfaction, sales& marketing efforts, protection of physical assets, capital improvement, and achievement of all financial goals and key performance indicators (KPIs). Supervision of the Property must be in strict accordance with Company policies and procedures and regulatory requirements, with an emphasis on effective and efficient realization of the Company's and owner's goals. Ongoing communication between the CD and all other associates is critical to the welfare of the Property, keeping in mind that maintaining excellent service quality, high occupancy and high resident and associate satisfaction is always the goal.
Areas of Responsibility
- Serves as the most senior role for the entire Property, with responsibility for all sales, capital and operations.
- Responsible for quality, resident satisfaction, associate satisfaction, maintaining compliance with regulatory requirements and Company policies and procedures, adhere to Company parameters, KPIs and financial responsibility, property goals and protection of assets.
- Manage, educate, and develop all associates under direct and indirect supervision.
- Focus on financial objectives through budgeting, analytical tracking of trends, rate optimization and intervention with teams that need support to achieve desired results.
- Fully responsible for the results of occupancy development and adherence to sales & marketing parameters.
- Be proactive in promoting a safe environment for all the residents, visitors and associates of the Property regarding life safety and emergency procedures.
- Develop positive relationships with the local community and families and residents on behalf of the Property and the Company.
- Prepare an annual operating & capital budget. Through continuous education, ensure all operating departments meet established goals and KPIs.
- Have a working knowledge of accounting systems, including receivables and reporting procedures.
- Process and maintain all duties associated with human resources and payroll.
- Ensure Property complies with all State/Federal/City/County requirements and regulations including but not limited to; Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act. Fair Credit Reporting Act, and other laws and regulations governing multi-family housing operations.
- Direct the recruiting, hiring, and training of all Property associates as well as motivating, supervising and evaluating associates. Establish both individual and team reward programs, and continue to monitor associate satisfaction.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and professionalism, which includes wearing the proper attire and name tag, while ensuring all associates meet this same standard.
- Provide services and interactions throughout the Property which delight residents, prospects, and the greater community with inspired experiences which result in referrals and high occupancy.
- Must know and follow all guidelines in the Vehicles
- Attend and participate in all meetings and training as directed by Company policy and senior leadership.
- Report all deferred maintenance, vandalism or hazardous situations to senior leadership as discovered and take appropriate action as necessary.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident, associate, Property and Company information deemed as such, and ensure associates have complete understanding of all HIPAA regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age. State specific guidelines may apply.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in property management and/or senior living community management. Must have proven supervisory experience.
- Previous experience in sales and marketing highly desired.
- Must have working knowledge of appropriate Microsoft Office programs.
- Must possess financial skills and knowledge of financial and budget reports.
- Understanding of senior adult demographics, trends and provider networks is vital.
- Must possess strong organizational skills to include attention to detail, time management, prioritizing, initiative, delegation, follow through, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Must have demonstrated decision making, problem solving, leadership and negotiation skills.
- Superior verbal and written skills are essential.
- The Property is a drug free workplace; associates are subject to adherence to the Company Drug Free Workplace policy.
- Must have a positive Criminal Background Screening.
- Must have means of transportation.
- Must be insurable by the Property's automobile insurance carrier.
Allegro Senior Living offers a wide variety of competitive benefit options to meet the needs of each associate.
Allegro is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.(ref. 29846)