· Provides a courteous and professional service at all times.
· Handles guest and employee enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems if no immediate solution can be found, whilst providing a prompt follow-up.
· Ensures that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented.
· Work closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
· Washes, peels, cuts, and seeds vegetables and fruits.
· Cleans, cuts, and grinds meats, poultry, and seafood.
· Dips food items in crumbs, flour, and batter to bread them.
· Stirs and strains soups and sauces.
· Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
· Carries pans, kettles, and trays of food to and from workstations, stove, and refrigerator.
· Stores foods in designated areas.
· Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils, segregates and removes garbage
· Distributes supplies, utensils, and portable equipment.
· Carves various cooked meats.
· Assists in quality control of items.
· Sets up buffet presentations.
· Supports the implementation of The People Brand, demonstrating and reinforcing Hyatt’s Values and Culture Characteristics.
Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Posted on: 11/21/2016
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.