Coffee Break Attendant (Part Time)
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Housekeeper, Valet, Bellperson
The Rizzo Center in Chapel Hill, North Carolina is a sophisticated meeting destination ideally situated near Research Triangle Park (RTP) and the Raleigh-Durham International Airport. Secluded on 30 acres of lush wooded landscape, the environment and architecture of the Center inspires creative thinking and encourages fresh perspectives. We foster a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where people come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization. Your role will be integral to the success of our hotel. We strive to create a work place culture that values family, work life balance and community. We help develop our associates and provide support for them to grow their careers.
Our associates are proud to work here!
Job OverviewThis position sets up and prepares banquet rooms for coffee breaks.Essential Functions
- Set-up coffee breaks to include brewing coffee, icing beverages, picking up food from various areas and placing in an aesthetically pleasing and appetizing way
- Greet guests when entering the room with a pleasant smile and superior customer service and interact with guests in a professional and courteous manner
- Refresh all items necessary for break as needed
- At the end of functions, break down stations, clean up and complete closing duties
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Food Handler certification is required
- Fluency with English is required
- 6am-2pm shift, flexible schedule and ability to work weekends
- Competitive compensation including Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Sick Pay. In addition, meals are provided FREE OF CHARGE on site by our illustrious chef and food and beverage team during your shift. FREE PARKING. Various fun and engaging employee events are scheduled throughout the year!