Stanford's Corporate Culture
Stanford Hotels Corporation is a mid-size, owner-operated company that specializes in the development and management of high quality, full service hotels using a variety of franchise brands. The corporate office is located in San Francisco; however, Stanford Hotels has 13 properties throughout the U.S. comprising three top global brands including Marriott, Starwood and Hilton.
Our goal is to be the "Best of the Brand." Since 1985, Stanford Hotels Corporation believes that high-quality properties, exceptional customer satisfaction, and engaged employees set Stanford Hotels apart from the rest.
- Position will be responsible for taking food and beverage orders; courteously and efficiently serve food and beverages to Guests in our Lounge and collect payments.
- Position will assist in the restaurant and lounge as needed. Maintains assertive hospitality and up sells customers by communicating thorough product knowledge.
- Server will assist accepting room service orders by phone at designated station and sees that the orders are communicated to room service server as needed.
- Maintains proper stock of utensils and condiments and sees that each table is properly set according to specified meal shift.
- Assists clearing tables to reset for next guest. Replenishes the entire station for the next shift prior to punching out.
- Reports tips each pay period. Performs other related duties as assigned by the Restaurant Manager.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule weekdays starting at 4:00 pm and am/pm shifts on the weekends