Hilton Santa Clara
Location: US - CA - Santa Clara
- Position will be responsible for taking food and beverage orders; courteously and efficiently serve food and beverages to Guests in our Lounge and collect payments.
- Position will assist in the restaurant and lounge as needed. Maintains assertive hospitality and up sells customers by communicating thorough product knowledge.
- Server will assist accepting room service orders by phone at designated station and sees that the orders are communicated to room service server as needed.
- Maintains proper stock of utensils and condiments and sees that each table is properly set according to specified meal shift.
- Assists clearing tables to reset for next guest. Replenishes the entire station for the next shift prior to punching out.
- Reports tips each pay period. Performs other related duties as assigned by the Restaurant Manager.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule weekdays starting at 4:00 pm and am/pm shifts on the weekends
PreferredCustomer Service Advanced Behaviors
High School or better.Experience
Must able to to provide proof of TIPS and CA Food Handler Certification, Preferably with MICROS experience required.
Must have basic computer usage skills.
1 year: Previous experience as a server in a medium to high volume environment.
Licenses & Certifications
CA Food Handler