Casa Monica Resort & Spa
Location: US - FL - St. Augustine
The Cocktail Server is responsible for providing guests with courteous, friendly, sincere, efficient and graceful table service that meets or exceeds guest expectations as well as the AAA Four Diamond standards. This position is primarily responsible for taking orders and serving food and beverages to patrons seated at tables in bar area.
- No Direct Reports
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities (KSA’s):
- Excellent guest service and interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to diverse guest types.
- Ability to remain calm and well organized under pressure while working quickly.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain multiple tables at a time.
- Keeps emotions under control.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to properly operate the telephone and all software used for the POS system.
- Thorough knowledge of menu items, beer, liquor and wine.
- Excellent knowledge of various mixed drinks.
- Must demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- Knowledge of elementary financial controls
- Ability to respond promptly to customer needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and Grand Performers
- Must speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Proficient in Micros POS system
- Basic math skills for cash handling; ability to provide change and count bank at end of shift
- Adaptable to a changing work environment.
- Local knowledge of the community ( attractions activities, etc.)
- English language and professional communications skills are required.