Cluster Online Distribution Agent
Does the online world makes your heart beat faster? Are you always looking for the newest online trends? Can you optimize Hilton's online presence to present our hotels in the most attractive way to our customers? Then this role is your perfect match.
As of January 2017 you will be part of the team that ensures the online content and display of the Hilton hotels in The Netherlands and Belgium is optimised. The online arena is big and as a Cluster Online Distribution Agent you'll be looking not only at Hilton's own websites, but also at the 3rd party websites that Hilton works with closely. Keeping in mind the brand's innovative and forward-thinking aspects, together with the Online Distribution Manager and the trainee you will strive to increase hotels' overall online presence and performance.
As Cluster Online Distribution Agent, you contribute to the first online impression of our Guests for the hotels in The Netherlands and Belgium. Therefore we challenge you to perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Support Cluster Online Distribution Manager as the driving force for hotel online presence, working with business development, ecommerce and marketing to ensure hotel's content/display is relevant, fitting with the hotel strategy in that particular online environment
- Drive results and assist in managing Search Engine Optimization & PPC campaigns in liaison with regional ecommerce teams
- Assist in conducting analysis of online vendors, their strategies and technologies to understand current trends in the e-marketplace within the Netherlands. Share ideas / suggestions with head of department
Sales and Customer Focus:
- Support Cluster Online Distribution Manager on account management of online travel agencies
- Fully understand the needs of the hotels and its guests to meet or exceed those expectations
- Maintain and manage positive customer relationships with a high standard of communication
- Checking hotel profiles and updating content management systems
- Preparing monthly production figures and commercial focus meetings
- Supporting Cluster Online Distribution Manager with daily activities
- Efficient usage of all systems and good maintenance
- Ensure that all activities are in compliance with national laws and regulations, and Hilton World wide's operating policies, processes and systems
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills and values that follow:
- Previous work experience in 4-5 star hotels
- Minimum 1 year work experience in E-commerce/ Marketing/ Reservations
- Excellent organizational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- High level of IT skills and knowledge of MS Office software
- Excellent grooming standards
- Excellent speaking and writing in Dutch and English
- Commercial attitude and driven to reach targets
- Education in hotel management or similar education
- Follow Hilton's brand standards
- Understands the importance of upholding a brand's reputation
- Work in an environmental friendly manner
- Follow the Fire, Life and Safety rules
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
- Degree in related field
In addition to your competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement, you will become a member of The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. You will be a part of a friendly environment including social team outings and team buildings.
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Do not miss out this remarkable chance to dive into Hilton online world. Apply now!