A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Main Function: Partners with property leadership to optimize all revenue streams for Double Tree Santa Ana and Double Tree Irvine. Monitors market trends, booking pace patterns, and competitor actions. Drive RevPAR and market share growth for the assigned properties. This position will report to the Corporate Director of Revenue Strategy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure a consistent winning pricing and inventory optimization strategy across all channels and segments in accordance with PHG and Hilton pricing philosophy.
- Chair weekly revenue meetings to present on-the-books, forecast, market conditions. Review and agree pricing and availability strategies.
- Proactively provide pace and trend analysis specific at market, account, channel, product, and source mix.
- Analyze transient demand, price sensitivity and booking patterns, recognize trends and their relevance to one another and provide pricing, inventory and selling strategy recommendations.
- Evaluate Weekly and Monthly Market Share reports to understand trends and opportunities vs. competitive set and market in order to ensure targeted relative RevPAR positioning is achieved.
- In partnership with the GM and Director of Sales, formulate the annual budget.
- Accurately prepare monthly 30-60-90 forecast and re-forecast for properties.
- During both the annual RFP and negotiated pricing season, provide analysis and target pricing recommendations based on past production, booking pattern, and future expectations.
- Work hand in hand with Hilton and Corporate Digital Marketing to effectively drive transient demand.
- Partner with Sales Team to review significant group block requests taking into account both displacement risk as well as ancillary revenue contribution.
- Effectively utilize systems (OnQ R&I, RMS, FMS) to determine, implement and adjust selling strategies.
- Educate key team members on key areas of revenue management.
- Special projects as requested by property leadership or the Corporate Director of Revenue Strategy.
- Holds self and others accountable for achieving results.
- Addresses conflict or problems in a timely manner.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Enjoys working in a team environment as well as on their own initiative.
- Approaches work with a sense of urgency and purpose.
- Makes decisions and commits to a course of action with available information.
- Deals with change effectively.
- Allocates time and resources effectively when faced with competing demands.
- Good leadership and people management skills.
- Solid oral, written and inter-personal communication skills.
- Three years of hotel or related industry Revenue Management experience.
- Certified in OnQ R&I, RMS, and FMS.
- Extensive knowledge of GDS and third-party distribution channels.
- Proven ability to analyze revenue reports, market data and financial statements; communicate of key learnings at proper level to diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated experience with forecasting.
- Experienced in the use of current web-based business intelligence tools.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.