Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Company operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so operational demands require variations in shift days, starting and ending times, and hours worked in a week. Executive Club Lounge operates primarily Sunday - Saturday(flexible, PM shifts 5PM - 11PM - based on business needs).
- The Hospitality Attendant is responsible for the set up, clearing and cleanliness of the hospitality (Executive Club Lounge) area in a safe and efficient manner.
- Knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to assist guests as appropriate.
- Ensures all communication containing Company, hotel, brand and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations.
- Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Clean and maintain hospitality area.
- Retrieve food and beverage items and place in designated areas in Club Loungefor Club Level guests.
- Clear dishes and debris, empty glasses, dishes and debris. Place items in proper areas.
- Clean all spills and breakage immediately.
- Keep floors clean and dry.
- Respond to guest needs.
- Assist with all aspects of service as requested.
- Report any damaged or worn items to management.
- On time and at work when scheduled, and in proper uniform.
- Attend department meetings as scheduled.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests, vendors and associates.
- Comply with policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures. Write shift reports including reports on any incidents of theft, accidents or injuries when assigned. Check with manager / supervisor before leaving work area for any reason.
- Report any incidents of guest dissatisfaction or unusual matters of significance to manager / supervisor so that corrective measures may be taken.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
- Any other tasks / duties as requested by management.
The Company may consider equivalent combination of acceptable education and experience providing the knowledge, skills and abilities cited below.
Education and Experience: High school education or related experience. Familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.
Skills and Abilities: Ability to understand and provide friendly guest service. Ability to properly use cleaning equipment and supplies. Ability to timely compile facts/figures, identify and investigate issues and resolve basic matters. Ability to follow an appropriate course of action based on policies and procedures. Attention to details with good organizational and efficient time management skills. Consistent professional attitude and behavior with effective listening and communication skills. Ability to work in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible and efficient.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort: Physical work is a primary part of job and work is normally performed in an interior hotel. Physical requirements include extended standing and walking, bending, reaching, pulling, pushing, and lifting up to 50 lbs. While performing job duties, the associate is required to speak, listen and write. The job requires close vision with or without corrective lenses.
Westin offers renewing benefits and career opportunities.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.