Job Summary Concierge Lounge - Must present a personable, helpful, and professional image. Responsible for checking concierge lounge set up and breakdown of food and beverage. Engaging with guests.
* Welcome and register guests in a friendly, professional and efficient manner in our concierge lounge
* Communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments/personnel (i.e., special requests, amenity delivery).
* Ability resolve guest complaints and ensure guest satisfaction.
* Ability to multi task and handle stress in busy periods
* Maintain a complete knowledge of: hotel features/services, hours of operations, room rates, special packages and promotions, daily house count and expected arrivals/departures.
* Maintain a balanced bank assigned from the hotel, handling cash and credit transactions with detail and accuracy.
* Others duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
* Must have excellent communication skills.
* Basic reading and math skills.
* Knowledge of using and adding machine and cash register.
* Ability to understand and carry out instructions
* Must be able to type 30+ wpm.
* Must be able to maintain a professional manner under stress.
* Must be able to answer questions concerning the Hotel and the Island.
Required work authorization:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $11.00 /hour
Must have excellent communication skills.
10 - 11 USD
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Other: 401K, medical
Management Position: No