Founded in 1985, First Hospitality Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized hotel management company providing management, acquisition, development and receivership services to a variety of hotels. Our portfolio includes more than 55 properties and 16 major hotel brands including Hilton, Marriott, IHG, Hyatt and Carlson. Headquartered in the Chicago area, we concentrate our business prospects in key markets in the Midwest — spanning our business in major cities across 10 states.
Our Company is dedicated to putting people first. FHG's strong and engaging culture creates a high-level experience for associates and guests alike. We look for service super stars to join our team and support our commitment to excellence.
We provide a broad based, experienced supervisory staff focused on achieving all of our goals: exceptional financial returns, well-trained and motivated associates, and superior levels of guest satisfaction.
Our outstanding track record has been achieved through an uncompromising and consistent dedication to these goals. With over half of our managed properties owned by our company and its principals, we approach our day-to-day activities with this entrepreneurial ownership perspective. The results speak for themselves.
Live to discover, work to inspire.
Exploring the world doesn’t have to stop when the working day starts. At Renaissance Hotels, we know your passion for discovery is more than a hobby, it’s a career. The Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel is a chic hotel in the heart of downtown Toledo with sweeping views of the Maumee River from the rooftop bar on the 12th floor. The interior design of the hotel is inspired from the local glass culture and features a trendy three-meal restaurant and the Renaissance signature “R” Lounge on the main floor.
Renaissance Toledo Downtown is looking for charismatic and attentive Club Lounge Attendant. Experience working as a guest service associate is preferred, but more importantly we are looking for a passion to create unique experiences for our guests and help them discover all the best in Toledo.
What your job entails
* Warmly welcome and thank our distinguished guests through excellent communication skill
* Engage in conversation designed to identify guest expectation, and create a unique experience tailored to their preferences
* Obtain resources necessary to meet all guest expectations by working and communicating closely with reception and kitchen staff
* Model the highest possible example in conduct, temperament, attendance, punctuality, and work standard
* Maintain standards of cleanliness within the Club Lounge and preparation areas
* Monitor and adjust beverage and food items to meet a high expectation of quality
* Refill beverages, clear dishes, replenish food and beverage items, and ensure availability of items
* Respond to all guest requests with a positive, solution-focused mindset and work to meet and exceed those requests
* Two or more years of guest services experienced preferred, ideally with a lifestyle brand
* Provide examples of times you created exceptional guest experiences and creatively resolved guest issues
* Repeatedly demonstrate outstanding charisma and unique guest interaction
* Maintain sophistication and pleasant demeanor when confronted with stressful situations
* Must have flexible schedule with evening, weekend, and holiday availability
* Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
* Great communication skills, both verbal and written
* Able to stand for hours at a time
* You understand this job requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, listening and hearing ability, and visual acuity
* Able to lift 30+ pounds
First Hospitality Group seeks to attract and retain a high performing and diverse workforce in which employees’ differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the diverse customers we serve. FHG fosters a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility and fairness.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER