Careers and Job Opportunities for Crestline Hotels and Resorts LLC
Crestline -- successfully inspiring hospitality careers. As one of the largest and most well-respected hospitality management companies in the U.S., Crestline attributes its success to its more than 4,000 associates who exemplify our culture of service, forward-looking vision, and the ability to work together in a diverse environment. Since 2000, Crestline has been a preferred hospitality management company for many of the most notable brands including Marriott, Hilton, InterContinental, Hyatt and Starwood, as well as independent, private label hotels and conference centers. Operating in 28 states and the District of Columbia, Crestline's mission is to "exceed guest expectations, provide an engaging and supportive work environment, and deliver financial success and opportunities for our employees, our company and our owners and investors."
Crestline's associates enjoy liberal benefits, exceptional opportunities for growth and advancement, as well as educational opportunities. Crestline is consistently ranked as a top 10 management company - not only for its growth, but for its high operating standards that include optimal results in all areas of the hotel business - from RevPAR performance, to gross operating profit, to quality, to associate opinion surveys, and employee retention.
Whether you are looking to enhance your skills or rise to executive management, Crestline is a hospitality leader that values your work ethic and rewards your contributions. We invite you to consider a career with Crestline.
The Chief Engineer is responsible for all aspects of the Engineering department to include the proper operation, maintenance and repair of all heating, ventilation, refrigeration and mechanical equipment. He/she will develop, coordinate and monitor a rooms' maintenance program to ensure the safety and comfort of all staff and guests. Supervise, train and manage all Engineering staff.Responsibilities:
- Organize materials, tools and equipment to perform daily assignments.
- Maintain timeliness of Preventive Maintenance program in accordance with brand standards.
- Schedule work in accordance with preventive maintenance program in rooms, coordinating with the Director of Rooms Operations and Front Desk.
- Perform electrical work orders: a) Replace light switches, b) Reset circuit breakers, c) Replace wall plug receptacles, d) Replace fluorescent light ballast, e) Replace electrical solenoid valve, f) Replace small motors, g) Use test equipment; multimeter, voltage tester, amp probe.
- Perform plumbing work orders: a) Unplug sinks, toilets, garbage disposals and drain lines, b) Repair or replace valves, gate, globe, ball, solenoid valves, c) replace washer gaskets, vacuum breakers, toilet seals, d) Work with different types of pipe including conduit, copper, black, cast iron and pipe hangers.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance work orders: a) monitor and maintain all laundry and dry cleaning equipment, b) Monitor and maintain all kitchen equipment, c) Maintain guestrooms using Room Preventive Maintenance Program Punch List, d) Change air-conditioning filters every month, e) Check HVAC equipment; change filters, belts, bearings and lubricate as necessary. Also check for unusual noise or vibration, adjusting as necessary, f) Change or repair locks as needed, g) cut and mark keys for guestroom key inventory, h)
- Check and test-run emergency generator weekly.
- Perform general maintenance to guestrooms and public areas.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the work area to include: a) Inventories, b) requisition (receipt and storage), c) trash removal and clean up.
- Maintain the proper use, cleaning, maintenance and storage of all tools.
- Handle chemicals for designated uses/surfaces.
- Ensure security of all assigned keys.
- Maintain property grounds
Education & Experience: Preferred candidate will have five (5) years of hotel and conference center experience in a similar capacity. Experience with modern building controls and maintenance, or any combination of education and experience, which provides the above skills, knowledge and ability. This position requires advanced maintenance skills and aptitude plus advanced skills all aspects of running an engineering department with modern building technology. Must have knowledge of: Methods, and materials used in general building maintenance, carpentry, plumbing, building and electrical units and HVAC.EEO/AA Employer Disclosure:Crestline Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status.