The Culinary Supervisor assists the Culinary Management Team in heavy production and fabrication of food products for kitchen preparation, cafeteria, banquet cooking, dining room, and fine dining. The Culinary Supervisor should maintain a passive leadership role in maintaining adequate production level form the Kitchen staff.
- Assuming the duties of the appropriate Kitchen Department heads in their absence.
- Communicating daily with the Chef on Duty for job assignments.
- Producing and fabricating food products daily for the Dining Room, Fine Dining Room, cafeteria and banquets.
- Maintaining a high level of sanitation and safety in the Kitchen area.
- Possessing knowledge of all Kitchen hardware and their particular functions for use in breakdown and cleaning.
- Dating all fabricated food items before storage.
- Utilizing all trimmings, excess and unused portions of fabricated food items.
- Assisting the Chef on Duty with banquets and/or conference dining dish out for food service.
- Handbook and report any observed violations to Human Resources.
- Maintain the highest level of employee/guest relations.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all Departments.
- Three years experience in heavy volume food production.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience/training.
- Meet governmental health requirements.
- Ability to operate kitchen power equipment.
- Ability to utilize cutting instruments.
- Ability to transport, handle and/or lift 40 lbs. (NOTE: kitchen equipment and food and non-food items).
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language
- Legal documents to live and work in Curacao.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.apply now