Employees at Lansdowne Resort are carefully selected, not hired. Here, you will experience how to deliver quality hospitality and provide exceptional customer service that will meet and exceed all of the expectations of our loyal guests. Lansdowne Resort is the preeminent resort and golf club experience in Northern Virginia. A recipient of the AAA Four Diamond Award in every year of its existence, this Virginia resort combines world-class service, urban style, understated luxury and premium amenities. Located in the heart of DC Wine Country and just 30 minutes away from the Nation's Capital, Lansdowne is managed by Destination Hotels & Resorts, one of the premier hotel management companies in the country.
We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization, while accepting full responsibility and accountability. We strive to create a work place culture that values family, work life balance, and community. We help develop our associates and provide support for them to be professionally successful and to have future growth opportunities predicated on that success.
This is your invitation to join us and build a career. Our destination is where your journey begins.
Insure the highest quality food and beverage presentation and service, while maximizing the potential profitability through established service standards and controls.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Maintain warm, hospitable guest relations in all guest contact areas.
· Assist in training service personnel according to standards.
· Maintain guest acknowledgment awareness.
· Maintain an atmosphere of high employee morale.
· Insure fair and consistent disciplinary action in accordance with company policy.
· Insure the highest quality in food and beverage service according to standards.
· Participate in regular departmental level meetings.
· Practice “hands on” participation in the daily operations.
· Control breakage and theft of all equipment and supplies.
· Maintain functional employee schedules to not permit overtime.
· Enforce proper beverage procedures in bar operation. Maintain proper waste log and maintain par levels of liquor, beer, wine and food.