Catering Sales Manager
Loews Annapolis Hotel is a 215 room full service upscale property in downtown Annapolis. Just blocks from the historic waterfront and the local art scene, Loews Annapolis Hotel boasts 20,000 square feet of function space in the Hotel and in the Historic Powerhouse, our three meal BAROAK restaurant and offers guests access to a fitness center, business center and award winning service.
For more information about Loews Annapolis Hotel, please visit: www.loewshotels.com/annapolis
We are currently seeking a Catering Sales Manager. The position is full time and is responsible for selling and servicing Catering Social events, providing one on one service and personalized attention to clients. The Catering sales Manager is responsible for driving revenue, supporting food and beverage costs targets, ensuring all events booked go above and beyond the clients expectations.
Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to) sourcing new clients and markets, effective management of the Delphi booking system, re-booking of loyal, long term guests, the successful use of various solicitation tools, and the personalized attention for all clients from the contract to completion.
The position is a full time management position for the Catering and Conference department, and would be eligible for excellent benefits including:
- Generous bonus potential
- Low cost health, dental and vision benefit options after 90 days
- Free life insurance
- Free Employee Assistance program and access to free wellness programs
- Access to low cost short and long term disability
- Free on site parking, free team member meals, free direct deposit and low cost dry cleaning for professional attire
- Paid vacation, sick/personal time and holidays
- Access to 24Hour Fitness discount
- Access to Credit Union membership
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with Company match
- paid Maternity/paternity leave
- Access to Loews Hotels travel benefits
- Additional benefits designed to meet the needs of our team
The Catering Sales Manager will have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Minimum three years catering management experience with proven success
- Knowledge of all hotel support departments
- Must be able to interact effectively with all levels of hotel staff and management
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Outstanding sales capabilities
- Must be able to meet the demands of clients’ events to include presence at numerous food and beverage functions throughout the day, inlcuding weekends and evenings if necessary
- Excels in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Up to date computer knowledge of sales and catering and general business software -Delphi knowledge or equivalent is required
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their resume via www.loewshotels.com/careers-en
Loews Hotels is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce
Drug free employer
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V