Catering Sales Manager
Location: US - TN - Knoxville
1. Travel to meet with or call individual corporate clients by telephone to solicit annual, weekday and weekend business.
2. Meet and greet clients, conduct property tours, and promote facilities and services. Answers customer inquiries.
3. Develop and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations for prospective clients.
4. Develop client menus, write contracts and letters, as well as organize all other arrangements as they relate to social and corporate events.
5. Supervise and attend the overall set-up and implementation of events and meetings. Communicate with relevant departments to ensure proper servicing of accounts.
6. Prepare and present weekly and monthly catering/sales reports.
7. Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff
8. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
9. Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
Please apply online at www.pmhsjobs.com
Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player. Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers. Basic knowledge of mathematics and calculator skills to perform mathematical calculations without error. Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in order to interact with vendors, clients and department heads.