* Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
* Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
* Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
* Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations
* Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotel Group Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
* Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing nametags.
* Comply with Wyndham Hotel Group Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
* Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
* Must be able to understand and evaluate complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
* Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs
* Perform other duties as requested by management.
* At least 4 years of progressive experience in a to hotel or related field; or a Bachelor’s degree; or a 2-year degree and 2 or more year of related experience.
* Must have knowledge of F&B preparation techniques, health department rules and regulations, liquor laws and regulations
* Long hours sometimes required
* Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled & Drug Free Workplace