For us, hotels aren't simply places to sleep, they're places where dreams are born.
We encourage our employees to make their mark while giving back to their communities and saving the environment.
Job OverviewYou will work in a team oriented environment and fully support and provide assistance to the sales team with administrative tasks, provide engaging customer service, and receive and qualify leads for sales or catering managers. You will also support the continuing effort to deliver distinctively different guest experiences and nurture lasting relationships with our customers.Essential Functions
- Create memorable experiences with a warm, welcoming personality that can relate to guests and associates
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond to take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the services and amenities available to guests to help them feel at home
- Collaborate with team members to communicate what you see and hear to staff and management to ensure the guests’ needs are being met
- Promptly answer telephones and enthusiastically greet our guests with your personal spirit, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Identify new contacts, develop sales leads, respond to sales opportunities and contact potential clients to build and nurture lasting business relationships
- Produce quotes and written confirmation to all clients
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
· Previous administrative experience preferred.
· Must have working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point.
· Must be organized and detail oriented.
· Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time.
· Must type a minimum of 50 words per minute with accuracy.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Previous hotel, catering, and Delphi experience preferred.
· Must be able to walk to different areas of the hotel and sit for long periods of time up to entire working shift.
· Flexible schedule to include working weekends when needed