Casual Kitchen Porter
What will I be doing?
As a Steward / Kitchen Porter, you will oversee the hotel back-of-house operation by ensuring proper maintenance of all operating equipment and dish washing machines and providing the highest level of attention to the cleanliness and sanitation of all food and storage outlets. Specifically, the Steward / Kitchen Porter will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Clean and keep tidy the restaurant(s), kitchen(s) and all food outlets within the hotel
* Keep storerooms clean and tidy at all times
* Ensure hygiene and health and safety standards are met at all times
* Work with the kitchen to provide excellent service to our Guests
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
A Steward / Kitchen Porter serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience handling and working with chemicals
- A valid and current (proof may be required) qualification in food hygiene or similar
- A passion for providing great service
- A professional attitude and string work ethic
- Ability to perform in a team and autonomously
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!