POSITION REPORTS TO:
To actively contribute to the company vision by providing superior customer service to all owners and guests.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: (Include but not limited to:)
- Provide effective, efficient and professional food and beverage service.
- Ensure a smooth running Food and Beverage service, providing hand-in-hand teamwork with adequate employees including food and beverage preparation and serving.
- Ensure all equipment is well maintained and stored appropriately and advise any faults to Manager.
- Regularly review operating systems to ensure optimal efficiencies are achieved.
- Maintain all stock levels daily, including ordering and rotating. Report any discrepancies to manager.
- Ensure that all necessary food prep and required items are adequately available each day.
- Ensure Food Safety guidelines are followed at all times, ensuring all food temperatures are correct, and food prep is labeled with date prepared.
- Maintain the highest level of customer service to ensure all needs for the guests are met
- Ensure all communication of necessary points is carried out clearly and concisely
- Liaise with your supervisor/manager regarding any problems or complaints that arise
- Be punctual when arriving at work
- Maintain exemplary grooming including fresh, ironed uniforms, wear name badge and ensure that personal hygiene standards are maintained at all times
- Ensure that all reasonable directions given with regards to health and safety are followed, to not willfully place at risk the health and safety of yourself or any person in the workplace and to not willfully or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided for health and safety.
- Display a Count On Me! service to all internal and external parties
- Display innovation through inspiring, creating and improving processes and products.
- Show integrity in all aspects of the position by doing the right thing, taking responsibility and delivering on the promise.
- Display leadership values by ensuring effective communication and respecting your peers and managers. Support others within the team and empower each other wherever possible.