The Cashier takes room service orders by phone and through TV ordering and is acting bartender for the restaurant service bar. The cashier is also responsible for tendering all transactions through Mountain View Restaurant through our Micros Point-of-Sale system and also account for all conference package guests and room package specials that come and dine in the restaurant. Lastly, the cashier is the back-up for the host by taking any restaurant calls and facilitating reservations within Open Table.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year restaurant experience.
- Cash handling experience.
- Pleasant phone personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to read, write and speak clearly and accurately in English.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.apply now