Employees at Lansdowne Resort are carefully selected, not hired. Here, you will experience how to deliver quality hospitality and provide exceptional customer service that will meet and exceed all of the expectations of our loyal guests. Lansdowne Resort is the preeminent resort and golf club experience in Northern Virginia. A recipient of the AAA Four Diamond Award in every year of its existence, this Virginia resort combines world-class service, urban style, understated luxury and premium amenities. Located in the heart of DC Wine Country and just 30 minutes away from the Nation's Capital, Lansdowne is managed by Destination Hotels & Resorts, one of the premier hotel management companies in the country.
We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization, while accepting full responsibility and accountability. We strive to create a work place culture that values family, work life balance, and community. We help develop our associates and provide support for them to be professionally successful and to have future growth opportunities predicated on that success.
This is your invitation to join us and build a career. Our destination is where your journey begins.
Job OverviewYou are responsible for serving gourmet coffee and other products with friendly, individualized attention towards each guest. You will create a unique and authentic experience for our guests by providing prompt service, quality beverages, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment.Essential Functions
- Genuine care about beverage standards and using the guest name during service.
- Contribute to positive team environment by recognizing issues, proactively working to resolve them, and communicating them to the store manager.
- Deliver distinctively different and authentic experiences to all guests by acting with a customer-comes-first attitude.
- Commitment to above-par sanitation of the store and the work environment.
- Use basic math skills to handle cash and credit transactions
- Flexibility. Hospitality is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours; our coffee-loving guests are early risers so you must be too!
- Awesome Memory. Your ability to memorize drink recipes and remember guest names will help you stand out during your interview!
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected. The ability to be friendly in the wee hours of the morning is a must.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and through legible writing.
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.