Cascade Lounge Server- Part Time
- Maintains current knowledge of all menu offerings, to include ingredients, preparation method, presentation and garnish
- Sets up assigned station with all required supplies, "Mis en Place"
- Greets guests in a polite professional manner according to Loews standards
- Suggestively up-sells beverage and food items to guest so as to enhance the experience
- Records all aspects of guests order accurately and enters guest orders into computer
- Inspects presentation of all beverage and food items to ensure that a quality product is delivered to guest
- Serves all beverage and food items professionally, according to Loews Standards
- Clears soiled glassware and plates to appropriate dish wash area, sorts same for washing
- Monitors guests at all times, anticipates needs, responds to requests, ensures satisfaction
- Monitors guest to prevent over indulgence and ensure safety
- Prepares and presents accurate, complete guest check
- Collects monies due and or applies charges to guest account using POS terminal
- Completes end of shift revenue report and cash deposit
- Performs all side work duties as assigned by manager/supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
- Legal age to serve alcoholic beverages; 19+ years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One + years experience as a Beverage Server in high volume, upscale Hotel or Lounge environment
- Thorough knowledge of beverage terminology and service techniques
- Certification of training in Responsible Vendor requirements or ability to obtain same
- Exceptional guest service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, bend and lift trays weighing up to 25 pounds repetitively during entire shift
- Ability to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V