The Golf Cart Attendant is responsible for providing food and beverage services to those out on the golf course. Cleaning, and stocking the cart. Communicating food and beverage order needs to their manager upon inventory of the cart.
· Prepares the beverage cart by stocking with supplies, writing down opening inventory, and icing down beverages.
· Meets and greets all players in a warm and friendly manner.
· Circulates golf course, approaching each group for their needs.
· Turns I money from sales to golf shop staff at the end of their shift. Balances out daily sales sheets, and places in the file.
· Informs golf shop manager what inventory items are needed.
· Restocks the cart for the next day.
· Maintains an organized cart.
· Follows all Count on me service standards.
· Comply at all times with standard and regulations to encourage safe and efficient golf operation.
· Maintain regular attendance.
· Attend all hotel and golf meetings
· Perform other duties as requested by management.