Allegro Senior Living LLC
Location: US - FL - Tampa
Allegro Management Company is a well-respected leader and expert in the senior living industry with a long-standing reputation of efficiently managing senior communities. Allegro Management Company operates communities throughout Florida, Kentucky, Georgia, and Missouri, with a home office in St. Louis, MO.
Renaissance is a beautiful community located in Tampa, Florida offering Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care. Renaissance focuses on programs and services that help a person remain as independent as possible not matter what level of care they may need. We are currently undergoing a multi-million dollar renovation and seeking a talented Care Associates for our 3-11 & 11-7 shifts that will make an impactful contribution to our team!
The Care Staff is to provide resident care services to the residents in the Assisted Living area under the supervision of the Resident Services Director (RSD) according to scheduled duties and assist in maintaining a positive physical and social environment.
Areas of Responsibility
- Able to approach all encounters with residents and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, changing of bed linens, positioning, transfer, mobility, medicinal reminders, and incontinence care.
- Keep proper records of care including a resident service plan and documenting services provided.
- Be familiar with resident service plan and document all services provided.
- Report all observations to the RSD and Assistant Resident Services Director (ARSD).
- Immediately report any changes in the resident's condition to the RSD or ARSD.
- Work closely and maintain daily communications with the Resident Services staff so that a continuity of care and services is maintained for the residents.
- Meet customer service standards in a friendly, helpful, courteous manner with resident satisfaction a priority.
- Collect laundry, and distribute linens and personal laundry and make beds and straighten up apartments in accordance with Community procedures.
- Assist residents with their supportive devices.
- Encourage and remind residents to attend daily activities.
- Oversee scheduled individual and group activities on a daily basis. Initiate individual and small group spontaneous activities as situations dictate and permit.
- Assist in properly maintaining and safeguarding all equipment in the Assisted Living area and ensure that work areas are clean and safe.
- Understand and follow health, safety and infection control policies and procedures.
- Be constantly watchful for signs that residents are not able to function at their usual level or a change in behavior. Report all signs to the RSD following the Company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
Special Requirements/Certifications :
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one (1) year related health care experience required.
- Minimum one (1) year of Memory Care preferred.
- Certification in CPR and first aid preferred or as required by the State.
- Must be flexible/adaptable, proactive, and able to prioritize.
- May be a Licensed or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Nursing Assistant (NA) depending on the State requirements and in good standing with the State Licensing or Certifying Agency.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community and State officials and general public.