As the world’s largest hotel company, and a leading player in the global hospitality industry, Wyndham Hotel Group boasts 7,500 hotels and 15 brands in 70 countries—all supported by more than 7,000 associates on six continents. And we know our success is attributable to our associates, a bright, talented and diverse group of individuals who embrace our signature Count On Me! service culture and have a passion for excellence. To learn more visit us at
The award-winning American Airlines Training and Conference Center features 299 guest rooms that are equipped with efficient work/study areas. Known for its superb hotel service and exceptional meetings environment, our modern technology, ergonomic seating, hardtop work tables and excellent lighting combine to make our 75,000 square feet of meeting space the perfect training site. Amenities include a 4,000-square-foot fitness center, pool, game room business center and among its 30 wooded acres, tennis, basketball and sand volleyball courts.
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a
Part-time Cafeteria Food Server
to work at our beautiful American Airlines Training and Conference Center property in Fort Worth, TX. This position is responsible for providing all guests seated in the lounge with an enjoyable experience, through quality service in the most efficient manner at all times.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Provides guests with exceptional service in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Reviews the menu and becomes thoroughly familiar with food and beverage items and means of preparation being offered that day, including the ingredients, preparation, sauces, spirits and garnishes.
• Checks with manager for assigned station. Ensures station is properly set up and cleaned before, during, and after shift.
• Greets guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Anticipates guests' needs.
• Practices "clean as you go" techniques of service, including cleaning between courses, and keeping the station clean, neat, and supplied at all times.
• Completes assigned side work and resets stations for the next meal function.
• Maintains current knowledge of hotel culture, amenities and services, events in the area, points of interest, and services in the area.