A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Reg. Part Time Position
Shift time: 1:00pm-9:30pm.
- Creating and providing the meals for our entire staff.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow Colleague.
- Assist in the preparation and service of all food items according to hotel recipes and standards.
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils, and equipment.
- Follow kitchen policies, procedures and service standards.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior food prep experience in a kitchen required. Culinary degree or training desired or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in hospitality desirable.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of restaurant food preparation, professional cooking and knife handling skills.
- Must demonstrate positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Requires ability to perform basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as BEO's, recipes, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English to understand instructions, safety rules, and communicate with guests. Bi-lingual English/Spanish helpful.
- Work schedules will include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
- Must have a valid current Food Handlers Card/SERVSAFE or willingness and ability to obtain one within 30 days of employment.
- Must know and follow all applicable health standards.
- Must maintain a clean appearance and professional demeanor.
- Shift times are subject to change at any time, based on Department's needs. Applicants must be able to provide flexible availability, and can be scheduled for various shift times as needed by the Department Manager.
Pacific Hospitality Group is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.