Tucked away on Mission Bay you will find Paradise Point Resort & Spa, a 44-acre island resort conveniently located next door to SeaWorld and just minutes from the airport, downtown San Diego, and top attractions like the world-famous San Diego Zoo.
Featuring over 462 bungalow-style rooms nestled amongst tropical gardens, lagoons, and beaches, Paradise Point has served as a top destination for Southern California vacations, weddings, and meetings for over 50 years.
You will join a team of incredibly friendly and positive people that are all committed to providing exceptional service to all of our guests. We foster an environment of service and respect where everyone's ideas and points of view are welcomed.
Job OverviewThis position is responsible for cleanliness, supply/dry food stocking, food replenishment of the hotel cafeteria. The Cafeteria Attendant is also responsible for cashiering and/or monitoring of meal tickets.Essential Functions
- Must be able to professionally and effectively communicate with all team members
- Consistently practice safe and sanitary food handling techniques
- Maintain workstation, equipment, and dining room standards of safety and cleanliness
- Ability to responsibly handle cash and apply basic math skills
- Able to work flexible hours and days
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Knowledge of food safety, sanitation, food products, and food service equipment
- Previous experience maintaining professional and respectful work relationships