Find peace, quiet and wide-open spaces at Doral Arrowwood, the premier Resort and Conference Center in Westchester County. Nestled in the heart of 114 acres Doral Arrowwood offers an array of resort activities to relax and unwind. As a truly unique destination, this picturesque retreat features restful lodging, delicious dining, and exceptional meeting and special event venues designed to accommodate corporate executives and leisure guests.
By joining the Doral Arrowwood Team, you become part of Benchmark Hospitality International. At Benchmark Hospitality International, the definition of success is as individual as each of our employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports Benchmark’s very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member’s desire for accomplishment is supported by our objective to build futures.
· Clear tables as needed. Reset with proper linen, china, silver and glassware.
· Provide water and bread throughout the meal to the guest.
· Complete opening and closing side work.
· Respond to quickly to accidents and spills.
· Keep work area neat and clean.
· Be familiar with all property amenities and restaurants.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· One year restaurant experience.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent customer service skills.