Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
What you will be doing
- Clean and clear the tables and restaurant areas while maintaining a high standard of sanitation and cleanliness.
- Carry trays of dirty dishes to dish room and break down trays accordint to standards and procedures.
- Help setup, maintain, and breakdown buffet stations.
- Assist servers in running foood and beverages.
- Assist bartenders with stocking and operations.
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Handling food, objects, bus tray/tub, plates, glasses, utensils etc
- Bending, stooping, kneeling, standing for the entire shift
- Flexible schedule including Weekends
- Fayette County Food Handler Card or ServSafe upon hire
Hyatt Hotels promote a Drug Free Workplace