Join the Silverado Family!
Silverado Resort and Spa is seeking for qualified and motivated candidates for the position of Busser. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the gold standard of a luxurious and relaxing stay in the Napa Valley. Join a passionate group of people whose job is to deliver extraordinary customer service at one of the most beautiful resorts in Northern California.
The Busser is responsible for:
• Promptly greet guests as they are seated.
• Clear dirty dishes and fill water glasses.
• Remove used tableware between courses and provides tableware for next course.
• Clear tables after guests. Take tableware to dish room and place silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in appropriate areas for washing.
• Promptly clean table tops, chairs and booths between seating. Check floor and clean as required. Reset and arrange tabletop.
• Assist with running food trays.
• Keeps the back room in a clean, organized manner.
• Engages with guests to enhance exceptional experience.
As part of the Food and Beverage team, you will join other associates that value hard work and pride themselves in making every single event an unforgettable one for our guests and their loved ones.
Our team is:
• Dedicated to exceeding service standards and providing services of the highest caliber.
• Able to work/collaborate together and communicate effectively with guests and associates at all levels of the organization.
OUR MISSION: Only at Silverado Resort and Spa will you find a captivating place that must be experienced, where tradition and history are honored and modern day luxury is delivered. We create unforgettable moments for every single member, every single guest, one story at a time.
Silverado Resort and Spa offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Silverado Resort Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.