- Maintain priority of bussing tables; ensure each table setting is symmetrical, neat and complete before moving on to the next task.
- Adjust speed to meet customer and restaurant business demands.
- Set window tables first before inside tables.
- Wipe air conditioning ceiling ducts when condensation is present.
- Assist servers in providing coffee and water to guests.
- Keep side stands clean, organized, and stocked at all times.
- Ensure cleanliness of entire table area, including chairs and floor.
- Remove banquet trays and jack stands from the restaurant floors.
- Practice safety and prudence in loading and carrying of large trays.
- Ensure AM/PM side work is completed.
- Take dirty dishes to dish area and deposit them in the proper locations.
- Use trays to serve and to clear.
- Provide immediate service recovery.
- Perform any other duties deemed necessary by Restaurant Management
Preferred but not necessary to have 6 months busser or server experience in a high volume, full service environment.
Excellent communication skills necessary.
Requires the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Hilton Hotel Albany NY
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: No