Business Centre Supervisor / Kierownik Zmiany w Dziale Business Centre
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
As a Business Centre Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing support provided during hotel meeting/event functions to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Business Centre Supervisor will also be required to work directly with and assist conference organisers. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure delegates and guests are provided with general secretarial support such as message taking, photocopying, faxes, typing and document binding
- Ensure accurate conference and meeting room signage, place cards and name badges are provided
- Ensure meeting rooms, equipment and materials are in place and in full working order prior to the start of any event
- Supervise coffee breaks, welcome drinks and similar events as required
- Serve as the main point of contact for enquiries from conference organisers and delegates as well as any guests wishing to use the Business Centre facilities
- Ensure all charges and any additional goods or services that have been provided
- Ensure the Business Centre team project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
- Execute additional duties dependent on business demand
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Assist with additional tasks as instructed by the Convention and Events Sales Director
A Business Centre Supervisor serving Hilton Worldwide brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Experience in a customer service role in the hotel/leisure/retail sector
- Calm, efficient and organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent grooming standards
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in Business Centre or Convention and Events Sales
- Accountable and resilient
- Ability to work under pressure
- High IT proficiency