The Loews Atlanta Hotel is seeking a Buffet Attendant to join our team. Loews Atlanta Hotel offers 414 supremely comfortable guest rooms, including 44 suites, all of which are luxuriously appointed and are furnished to suit the needs of both families and business travelers. Loews Atlanta Hotel features 40,000+ square feet of versatile indoor function space. For more information about the Loews Atlanta Hotel please visit http://www.loewshotels.com/atlanta-hotel/.
The Buffet Attendant will work closely with department team members to deliver amazing products and services to our guests.
The Buffet Attendant is reponsible for:
- Setting up and running the breakfast buffet, holiday buffets, and other special events in restaurant eleven’s buffet/private dining space.
- Monitoring the quality and consistency of all food served from the buffet
- Maintaining proper food temperatures.
- Coordinating removal and proper storage of all food and decorations from the buffet line.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Standing/walking: Constantly. Walking approximately 3 on tile, cement and carpeted surfaces.
- Crouching: Constantly.
- Kneeling: Constantly.
- Stooping: Constantly.
- Twisting: Constantly.
- Reaching (overhead/ extension): Occasionally.
- Handling / Grasping: Constantly.
- Fingering/ Feeling: Constantly.
- Pushing/ Pulling: Average weight 60lbs frequently, Maxium weight 100 lbs frequently.
- Lifting/ carrying: Average weight 10 lbs occasionally, maximum weight 20 lbs occasionally.
- Food handling certification.
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V