Homewood Suites - Shreveport
Location: US - LA - Shreveport
Aug 3, 2017
- Exercise exceptional customer relations skills at all times. Take initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner
- Serve and host guests to ensure satisfaction
- Bus and clear tables to keep the lounge clean at all times
- Prepare and serve food items in accordance with brand standards
- Keep breakfast and evening buffets clean and well stocked
- Prepare all guest requests as required
- Comply with all liquor laws, health regulations, and company policies.
- Perform all side duties such as cleaning, garnish preparation, miscellaneous preparation, stocking, etc.
- Wash and sanitize all glasses and utensils.
- Ensure all alcohol is removed from counters and tables prior to required closing time.
- Monitor inventory and place orders in line with budgets
- Other duties as assigned.
- If functioning in a Lead Capacity: (a) take responsibility for assigned employees in the absence of the Supervisor, (b) assign work, and ensures proper performance of assigned employees
- Communicate with different kinds of people to find out what services they want and to give them information.
- Stand or walk for varying lengths of time, sometimes for long periods.
- Move fingers and hands easily and quickly. Lift and carry heavy items, such as trays and merchandise.
HS Diploma or equivalent
N/A, but must meet state law age requirements for tending bar.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Customer Service, Waitress/Waiter