Careers and Job Opportunities for Crestline Hotels and Resorts LLC
Crestline -- successfully inspiring hospitality careers. As one of the largest and most well-respected hospitality management companies in the U.S., Crestline attributes its success to its more than 4,000 associates who exemplify our culture of service, forward-looking vision, and the ability to work together in a diverse environment. Since 2000, Crestline has been a preferred hospitality management company for many of the most notable brands including Marriott, Hilton, InterContinental, Hyatt and Starwood, as well as independent, private label hotels and conference centers. Operating in 28 states and the District of Columbia, Crestline's mission is to "exceed guest expectations, provide an engaging and supportive work environment, and deliver financial success and opportunities for our employees, our company and our owners and investors."
Crestline's associates enjoy liberal benefits, exceptional opportunities for growth and advancement, as well as educational opportunities. Crestline is consistently ranked as a top 10 management company - not only for its growth, but for its high operating standards that include optimal results in all areas of the hotel business - from RevPAR performance, to gross operating profit, to quality, to associate opinion surveys, and employee retention.
Whether you are looking to enhance your skills or rise to executive management, Crestline is a hospitality leader that values your work ethic and rewards your contributions. We invite you to consider a career with Crestline.
The Breakfast Attendant sets up the dining area for daily meals. Ensures side work is complete prior to meal service and prior to leaving for the day. Prepares deli items, salad bar, and other items as designated by supervisor, following approved recipes. Ensures food is of proper quality. Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of all work surface areas, food service areas, coolers, tables, counters, chairs, and floor. Follows the "clean as you go" policy at all times. Monitors associate food use and tallies meals consumed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Responsibilities:
- Maintain complete knowledge of: a) Hours of operation and proper table set -ups for the dining area. b) Expected number of meals to be served. c) Safety and sanitation requirements. d) Proper storage procedures. Complete opening duties as assigned: a) Check quality and amount of all breakfast stock and supplies using checklist. b) Requisition necessary supplies according to standard. c) Transport supplies and equipment to the dining area. d) Prepare and set up all condiments and non-alcoholic beverages. e) Stock designated supply of silverware, glassware, chinaware, utensils, tools and other equipment for service. f) Inspect cleanliness and condition of tables and service areas; rectify any deficiencies. g) Set tables. h) Set up and prepare the service line/areas. i)
- Ensure that all equipment is in working order and clean; rectify any deficiencies and report maintenance problems to the manager or purchaser. Receive food from Kitchen and place in designated holding areas at specified temperatures.
- Defrost food, clean and prepare produce as assigned.
- Maintain supply levels of stock, food and non-alcoholic beverages to designated amounts throughout scheduled hours of operation.
- Monitor and maintain the quality of all food and cleanliness on service lines.
- Anticipate usage levels and report food replenishment needs to the Kitchen on a timely basis.
- Obtain replacements for 86'd items as directed by the Kitchen.
- Greet and serve meals to Hotel employees.
- Remove soiled trays and wares from the dining tables and separate items at breakdown station.
- Wipe dining tables clean and replenish tabletop condiments throughout the shift.
- Clean up spills immediately.
- Breakdown all goods.
- Return unused food to designated areas and store.
- Clean and sanitize service lines, beverage dispensing equipment and other equipment, following procedures.
- Restock stations for next meal period.
- Complete closing side duties as assigned.
- Clean and organize supply/storage closets.
- Report any equipment damages, safety hazards, maintenance problems and personnel problems to the Manager.
- Legibly document pertinent information in the log book.
- Sweep and mop the floor.
Education & Experience:
- Must have good understanding of the English language. Provide legible communication. Compute basic arithmetic. Ability to: Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy. Prioritize and organize. Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment. Follow directions thoroughly. Understand guest's service needs. Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team. Work with minimal supervision. Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent Hotel data