Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group is one of the world's largest and most dynamic hotel companies. Operating in over 85 countries and territories worldwide, our brands employ more than 85,000 inspiring people-and we are always looking for great talent to join our team. Our culture encourages employees to innovate, share ideas, take risks, lead, and make a difference.
BOTHELL Line Cook - Country Inn & Suites Bothell
Position Responsibilities: The Line Cook is responsible for preparing and plating dishes in accordance with company standards and guest/customer request. This position will have a varied shift.
Prepare and plate food in a cost effective and efficient manner, including:
* Food prepared and served in accordance with recipes, photos and menus.
* Inspect food before being served to guests to ensure consistent quality and guest delivery.
* Sets up for meals by ensuring proper amounts are in place for forecasted covers, special functions, and any reservations.
* As requested, creates food and beverage requisitions to meet estimated demand
* Ensures consistency in portion
* As requested, completes inventory and restocks
* Prepares work checklist and/or completes work/shift checklist and organizes work stations for each shift
* Ability to manage and cost control food budget
Adheres to safety and security standards
Aligns with the "Be Our Guest" service standards to build and reinforce skills that create a lasting service culture that provides caring, comfortable and consistent experiences
If interested in this position, please visit our website at: www.carlsonrezidor.com
Carlson Managed Hotels
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected class. Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins. We participate in E-Verify and those who are ineligible to work in the United States will not be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer: EOE M/F/D/V
Position Requirements: Must have current WA State Food Handler's and a minimum of 2 years experience cooking on the line for a medium-volume restaurant. Previous hotel/resort kitchen experience highly preferred.
Flexible schedule including nights and weekends