The Passion of our Employees
is our Strength
Booking.com believes that the passion of our employees is our strength, and this is what drives us towards an outstanding performance. We offer an international and dynamic working environment, exciting rewards and a culture that is open and innovative.
Here at Booking.com, our focus is on development: of ideas, of our company and of our people. We work together to provide the worldï¿½s #1 online hotel reservation service for our users and we think you should consider bringing your skills to our team.
If you would like to be part of our team and wish to make a difference to our rapidly expanding business, have a look at our job opportunities today.
Booking Home Account Manager - Orlando
Help Booking.com to accelerate with its growth within the homes and apartment business for North America. You will also be responsible for the overall satisfaction of Vacation Rental Partners (Booking Home Partners, “BH partners”) in the NORAM Region.
This fulltime position will be based in our Orlando office
You report directly to the Booking Home Senior Account Manager for NORAM. You work closely together with other departments, as well as with the local teams and Booking Home Partner Managers in our offices worldwide.
- Support com BV’s-strategy for Vacation Rental Partners availability and supply within the NORAM region;
- Support com BV with facilitating New Partnership of Vacation Rental Partners within the NORAM region;
- Support Booking Home Partner Managers within the local offices;
- Monitor internal projects by being the main contact person between com B.V. and the account;
- Analyze Vacation Rental data on a global, regional, national level and if needed on local level;
- Analyze Vacation Rental accounts on global level, regional, national level and if needed on local level;
- Train, consult, monitor, support internal and external stakeholders in handling the accounts in order to optimize their performance;
- Securing our relationship and optimizing our partnership on a decision making level;
- Initiate initiatives and present com B.V. innovations with accounts to increase performance;
- Be able to translate partners’ challenges into opportunities for change;
- Organizing events and webinars for Vacation Rental Partners to educate them and increase their engagement;
- Always be updated on marketplace changes and trends;
- You will also need to be versatile and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines from Booking.com BV.
Depending on the workload other tasks not mentioned above may apply.
- Preferably 2-3 years of relevant experience;
- In-depth knowledge of the online travel industry;
- Strong knowledge of the Vacation Rental segment;
- Fluent English speaker and writer;
- University background in hospitality or travel is preferred;
- Availability to travel abroad if necessary;
- Ability to demonstrate strong networking skills in order to connect with different internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to adjust communication style depending on the stakeholder;
- Ability to read and interpret multiple data sources in order to define short|medium and long term goals;
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload in line with business needs;
- Ability to innovate and think about new opportunities – entrepreneurship;
- Ability to work in a team, open in communication and able to challenge other team members.
The hiring company Booking.com (USA) Inc. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in United States. Booking.com (USA) Inc. is looking for a Booking Home Account Manager - Orlando . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.