Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.Job Description
The Restaurant Bartender will service guests and ensure their complete satisfaction with our restaurant and bar area.Responsibilities
- Have full knowledge of all menus and beverage menus.
- Have full knowledge of responsible alcohol service.
- Have full knowledge and certification in safe food handling practices.
- Proper setup and breakdown of area and service station.
- Provide the highest quality guest interactions - be pleasant, friendly and polite to everyone.
- Keep working area neat and clean.
- Multi-task several guests and duties at once, maintaining the highest levels of service.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests.
- Enter in orders to the computer ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Manage walk-up and seated guests appropriately.
- Prepare beverages for service staff's guests from printed tickets.
- Clean floors, walls and bar area each night.
- Prepare beverages quickly and efficiently, following written and visual standards.
- Follow service standards and best practices at all times.
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork with other departments and associate.
- Previous bartending experience required, preferably in a fine dining atmosphere.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to work in tight quarters with other people.
- Able to lift and carry 20 pounds routinely, and up to 40 pounds occasionally.
- Able to walk, sit, stand, squat and reach in the course of daily business.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.