Billing Floor Manager
The Floor Manager reports to the Senior Manager of Billing Services. This position will serve as the Floor Manager for and Billing.
* Responds to routine questions from team members regarding credit and billing procedures and make decisions regarding daily operations.
* Indirectly manage billing and credit team members. This includes but is not limited to the assignment of work and providing input/feedback to either the Billing or Credit Manager on the performance of team members. Final decisions on team members' performance and salary actions will be made by the Billing or Credit Manager.
* Actively participant in the hiring of Billing and Credit team members by assisting with interviews and providing feedback on candidates. The final hiring decisions will be made by the respective Billing or Credit Manager.
* Processes commission payments for all properties.
* Monitors all third-party prepaid commissions for all properties.
* Monitors payments from groups for all properties and monitors software triggers for dates due.
* Monitors and maintains Post-Con report. Completes check request to A/P for payment for any vendor payments due.
* Maintains commission records for all third-party billers.
* Processes cancelations for all properties.
* Run cancellation reports daily in Delphi for all properties.
* Complete cancellation forms and Prints to ERM for property review and approval.
* Invoice any outstanding cancellations for properties.
* Train new team members on all Billing/Credit Processes.
* Assist in the monitoring and clearing of Open Folios and moving to AR as appropriate.
* Assign tasks to both team members and properties to insure guest ledger is kept current.
* Assists in the collection efforts for all properties.
* Regular attendance in conformance with standards
* May be required to work varying schedules to reflect business needs of the hotel
* Assistance with Credit Card Processing
*Understanding of credit and collections process
* Understanding of hotel billing procedures
* Excellent negotiating skills
* Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Proficient in English, ability to speak and write in French is a Plus
* Ability to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
* Knowledge of Opera application
* Knowledge of Doc-Link
* Knowledge of Delphi application
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, St. Pete Beach, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V