A Magnificent & Iconic Hill Country Resort
For a Texas-sized getaway with every diversion and amenity, there's no better destination than the Hill Country luxury resort of La Cantera.
Set atop one of the highest points in San Antonio, La Cantera Resort offers two golf courses, five swimming pools, eight unique dining venues and a renowned Health Club & Spa. Ample facilities handle meetings, events and weddings. Décor and design elements incorporate distinctive native textiles, artwork and color palettes, and there are sweeping vistas all around the resort. Nearby attractions include Six Flags Fiesta Texas, destination shopping, the beautiful Texas Wine Country and historic and romantic San Antonio.
This AAA Four Diamond-rated resort is an exception product with a great culture and team to grow your career with.
Insure the highest quality food and beverage presentation and service, while maximizing the potential profitability through established service standards and controls.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Maintain warm, hospitable guest relations in all guest contact areas.
· Assist in training service personnel according to standards.
· Maintain guest acknowledgment awareness.
· Maintain an atmosphere of high employee morale.
· Insure fair and consistent disciplinary action in accordance with company policy.
· Insure the highest quality in food and beverage service according to standards.
· Participate in regular departmental level meetings.
· Practice “hands on” participation in the daily operations.
· Control breakage and theft of all equipment and supplies.
· Maintain functional employee schedules to not permit overtime.
· Enforce proper beverage procedures in bar operation. Maintain proper waste log and maintain par levels of liquor, beer, wine and food.
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience and enthusiasm for being part of a diverse team of passionate people, and providing authentic experiences and distinctively different service to others in a team oriented food and beverage environment.
- People Person. The best part of this job is creating and building lasting relationships with our guests and team members.
- Great communicator. The ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and through excellent written communication.