Inspiring ways to “Bee the Difference” with every guest and employee interaction. We’ve created a place where YOU feel at home with an excellent working environment that encourages our “Bee the Difference” Culture. We provide benefits for Fulltime employees such as; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term disability, Critical Illness and Accidental Insurance.
Company 401k and Employee Assistance Program is available to ALL employees as well as complimentary lunch, uniforms, and a continuous education opportunity with our Grove Graduate Program.
Our NEW destination. Yours to discover.
The Grove Resort & Spa, where we have perfected the art of meeting your high expectations.
BASIC FUNCTION: The Restaurant/Beverage Manager is responsible for overseeing the operation and staff of the restaurants, bars and grab n go to maintain the highest level of standards and efficiency.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
v High school diploma or equivalent.
v Five years’ restaurant experience.
v Two years’ management experience.
v Knowledge of Micros, Excel, Word, and ADP payroll System
v Ability to make quick decisions in high stress situations.
v Excellent customer service skills.
v Pleasant and positive personality.
v Well organized.
1. Responsible for maintaining a consistently smooth running operation.
2. Monitor food quality and service levels as outlined in the departmental STO’s.
3. Hiring, and training of all staff.
4. Forecasting and scheduling of staff per occupancy levels.
5. Daily tracking of payroll and revenue.
6. Coaching and counseling staff, as well as holding monthly meetings for staff.
7. Ensure physical atmosphere and cleanliness of restaurant, including inspecting tabletops, and side-stations.
8. Monitoring of all current beverage inventories and assist in end of the month beverage inventories.
9. Responsible for ordering of new supplies as needed.
10. Attending department head, conference review, food and beverage and pre-con meetings as required.
11. Responsible for timely performance evaluations of staff.
12.Maintaining profitability of restaurant through forecasting and staffing.
13. Communicate with Director of Food and Beverage, General Manager, etc. on all upcoming events, promotions, new products, etc.
14. Handling of guest complaints in a professional and efficient manner.
15. Conduct daily pre-shift meetings for all outlets.
16. Providing a pleasant and efficient atmosphere for staff and guests.
17. Supervise the daily operations of the lounge including promotions and entertainment set-ups to ensure compliance with LSOPs and SOPs, liquor laws, beverage control procedures and safety regulations to ensure an optimal level of quality service and hospitality are provided to guests.
18. Ensure all employees are up to date with compliance of all F&B requirements, (TIPS, SERV SAFE).
19. Performs any other duties required or requested by Supervisor
1. Respond to any reasonable task assigned by the Food & Beverage Manager / Director of Operations.
2. Assist in the restaurant in whatever capacity needed.
3. Help in other food and beverage outlets when needed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V