Casa Monica Resort & Spa
Location: US - FL - Jacksonville
This individual is a member of the management team, overseeing the restaurant to ensure the guests receive the ultimate dining experience. Areas of responsibility include Lounge and Pool Bar. Supervises daily restaurant operations, maintains sanitation standards and assists service staff on the floor during peak meal periods. Strives to continually improve guest and grand performers satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility. Determines training needed to accomplish goals, then implements plan.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities (KSA’s):
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to perform all tasks for each position in FOH F&B
- Excellent guest service and interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to diverse guest types.
- Ability to remain calm and well organized under pressure while working quickly.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain multiple tables at a time.
- Keeps emotions under control.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to properly operate the telephone and all software used for the POS system.
- Strong math skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Food and Wine, as well as Beer, liquor and mixed drinks.
- Must demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- Knowledge of elementary financial controls
- Ability to respond promptly to customer needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and Grand Performers
- Must speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Proficient in Micros POS system
- Proficient in Open Table reservation system
- Computer savvy (MS Office suite)
- Basic math skills for cash handling; ability to provide change and count bank at end of shift
- Adaptable to a changing work environment.
- Local knowledge of the community ( attractions activities, etc.)
- English language and professional communications skills are required.
Position is located in St. Augustine, Florida.