SUMMARY: The Beverage Cart Attendant is primarily responsible for serving snacks and refreshments to guest on the golf course. S/He will promote a safe working environment and quality service to achieve maximum guest satisfaction. The Beverage Cart Attendant will work with supervisors, inspectors, and other members of the banquet team to ensure maximum efficiency.
The Beverage Cart Attendant shall strive to provide exceptional service to guests at all times. S/he will be responsible for exemplifying the Hotel's Culture.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Set up assigned beverage cart wit appropriate number and type of beverages and food according to policies of the hotel.
- Properly record inventory of beverages and snacks at beginning and end of shift.
- Perform checks on expiration dates of non-alcoholic beverages.
- Maintain knowledge of beverage prices and dates in order to relate information to guests.
- Greet and serve guests in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Drive beverage carts to designated stops while observing all safety rules and regulations.
- Accurately perform cash transactions.
- Maintain adequate stock of beverages, ice, sundries, napkins and snacks.
- Clean and arrange for adequate fuel/power for beverage carts at the end of every shift.
- Create and maintain inventory of stock taken and returned at the end of the day.
Team member is held accountable for all duties of this job and other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience preferred but not required.
- Cash handling experience preferred but not required.
- Must be a United States citizen or possess a valid work permit
- Must be 21 years or older as the sale of alcoholic beverages is a requirement for this position.
- Must be able to safely operate a motorized vehicle.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to safely operate serving machinery products in order to serve products from the cart.
- The position will take place outdoors on a golf course. Possible exposure to inclement weather.
- Must be able to stand for up to 6 hours in duration.
- Must be able to climb in order to obtain product(s) for cart
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, etc. in accordance to above responsibilities
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow other instructions and perform other work-related duties requested by his or her supervisor