Destination Residences Hawaii has successfully set the highest standards of value, commitment and quality, for its seven villages since 1976. Working with us is a departure from the norm. We embrace an entrepreneurial spirit and nurture an environment where our associates create better ways to do things. What you do, and the decisions you make, will have a direct impact on results. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization. Destination Hotels fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where people come to work and have fun. Individuality is fostered in our associates and the products we represent. As a member of the DRH 'ohana,â your unique contributions will provide lasting memories to our guests.
You will be the first to welcome and the last to encourage the return of all guests and visitors. You will provide assistance with luggage and transportation needs and connect our customers with distinctively different and unscripted discoveries throughout their stay.
- Enthusiastically welcome our guests anticipate their needs and respond promptly with your personal spirit, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Interact with and entertain our guests
- Take initiative to go beyond the ordinary to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Escort arriving guests, provide history tours of resort and orientations to the guestrooms
- Share stories of personal experiences and provide recommendations brochures, maps and collateral on guest activities, attractions and places of interest.
- Coordinate guest requests, reservations and miscellaneous tasks as required
- Assist guests with transportation needs
- Park and retrieve guest vehicles
- Valid (state) driver’s license.
- Good driving record.
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others and driving all types of vehicles.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and has an impeccable driving history.