Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
What you will be doing
- Be in constant communications with the Front Office to ensure guests are escorted and their luggage and personal items are transported to and from guests rooms efficiently.
- Ensure guests are comfortable with accommodations and are familiar with room offerings and features.
- This highly visible role gives opporutnity for casual conversation and hotel or local recommendations.
- Follow all Hyatt Service Standards.
- Ablilty to lift up to 40 pounds
- Possess a valid drivers license - DMV and Criminal Background Check
- Be able to converse and understand basic English
- Ability to drive a standard shift vehicle is preferred
Hyatt Hotels promote a Drug Free Workplace