A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Are you an enthusiastic team player who enjoys working in a hospitality environment and providing outstanding service to customers on a consistent basis? Do you have a pro-active nature and an "I can help you" attitude and enjoy working with a team that appreciates it? Do you enjoy a variety of activities, are fast thinking and possess good follow through skills to ensure the job is done right?
If the answer is "Yes", then Paséa Hotel & Spa is looking for you!
- Greeting and welcoming guests by luxury standards, including opening car doors, helping with luggage, etc.
- Assisting guests with luggage to include proper tagging and storage when they are not present to escort to rooms
- Escorting guests to their rooms while familiarizing guests with the property
- Providing guests with directions and information regarding the Huntington Beach area
- Loading luggage cautiously
- Delivering amenities efficiently and accurately
- Directing traffic as needed at the hotel entrance
- Valet vehicles using extreme care to include proper tagging with accurate guest information
- Retrieving vehicles quickly and efficiently using proper valet tags
- Use Common Sense safety; follow all Company safety rules and regulations
- Previous customer related experience an asset
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable, must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Current LA driver's license with a clean driving record
Physical Aspects of Position include but are not limited to the following:
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
- Constant kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Frequent ascending or descending stairs and ramps
Paséa Hotel & Spa is an equal opportunity and E-Verify employer M/F/V/D
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.