A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
About our Company:
Pacific Hospitality Group (PHG) has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success. PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts primarily located in California.
Provides warm and welcoming experience for all guests and visitors. Greets arriving
and departing guests and assists with luggage. Guides guests to room and explains
features of room. Shuttles guests to and from the hotel. Delivers messages, packages,
suitcases, etc. Picks up articles for laundry and valet service. Answers questions about
the hotel, hotel amenities, and local area attractions. Resolves guest concerns and
provides professional service to gain high level of guest confidence and satisfaction.
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Greets arriving/departing guests and assists with loading/unloading baggage.
Assists guests/visitors entering and leaving property.
- Escorts incoming hotel guests to rooms and explains features of room. Provides
information/answers questions about available services and facilities, points of
interest, and entertainment attractions. Delivers luggage for arriving guests and
picks up luggage of departing guests. Assists with luggage storage.
- Drives passengers in vehicle from hotel to appropriate destinations according to
assigned schedule while obeying all state and city traffic laws. Loads and
unloads guest luggage and equipment.
- Maintains cleanliness of transportation vehicles by removing trash,
sweeping/vacuuming, and wiping down passenger and driver areas.
- Resolves guest complaints within scope of authority; otherwise refers the matter
to management. Notifies supervisor and/or Security of all unusual events,
circumstances, missing items, or alleged theft.
- Notifies management of any problems resulting from guest complaints,
intoxication or disruptive behavior
- Follows all safety policies and procedures. Reports potential safety issues to
manager whenever observed and takes immediate action to resolve in
emergency situations. OSHA laws require the use of Personal Protective
Equipment (PPE) when performing work duties that have the potential of risk to
your health or safety. Team members will be trained in the proper use and care
of assigned PPE if applicable. The hotel provides the required PPE. Team
member has responsibility to report defective, damaged or lost PPE or
equipment that does not fit properly to their Manager.
Other Responsibilities/Supportive Functions:
- One to three months related experience and/or training. Experience driving a
manual transmission and a variety of types of vehicles.
- Requires ability to serve needs of guest through use of the phone, computer and
face-to-face interactions as well as proper and careful use of guest vehicles.
Contacts sometimes contain confidential/sensitive information so requires ability
to use discretion. Must demonstrate positive attitude and professional
demeanor. Requires strong communication and interpersonal skills and
commitment to a high level of guest satisfaction.
- Requires ability to learn and use telephone and computer systems used at the
hotel. Working knowledge and skills of computer operation required. Requires
ability to learn and explain use of internet, telephone systems, voice messaging
and other room/hotel amenities of interest to guests.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved
written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete
variables in standardized situations
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and
maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Must be able to speak, read,
write and understand English to understand instructions, safety rules, and
communicate with guests.
- Must possess a valid Drivers License for the appropriate class of vehicle with
good driving record. Requires passenger endorsement and medical clearance
along with a Class B License.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, team members may be
required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
Work schedules will include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
- Must maintain a clean appearance and professional demeanor.
The Doubletree by Hilton Santa Ana Orange County Airport is an equal opportunity and E-Verify employer M/F/V/D.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.