Arcadia Embassy Suites
If you have true entrepreneurial spirit, and have the attitude suited for the Hotel-Hospitality business, Windsor Capital Group can offer you exciting opportunities for your career into the future. WCG, is a dynamic and disciplined hotel company with a passion for excellence. We offer personal development programs for training and opportunities to grow and succeed.
Windsor Capital Group, Inc., is a privately held ownership and management company with a current portfolio of 10 hotels in 4 states across the United States including superior hotel brands such as:
WCG is comprised of industry hospitality leaders who are committed to excellence, lead by example, and aspire to inspire others who want to succeed and grow in this exciting business. If you are someone who wants an exciting career, and can learn, teach and grow in the hospitality industry, we want you to be a part of our dynamic team!
Embassy Suites Arcadia is proud to unveil a whole new look! From our guest suites, atrium, lobby to our exquisite Meeting and Banquet space. Designed with you in mind, our vibrant transformation features contemporary furnishings and more room to relax! Embassy Suites already leads the way of all-suites full service hotels with its three pillars: two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, and complimentary evening reception! Come work for the leading brand today!
Passionate about hospitality? Customer-service oriented? Want a career and not just a job? We want to hear from you and meet you right away!
WCG/Embassy Suites Arcadia offer many benefits including: On-Shift Employee Meal, Paid Time Off, Paid Time Off Sellback (yes, you can sell your unused vacation back to the company!), Paid Sick Time, Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) & Other Supplemental Benefits, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, Hilton Team Member Travel Program, LifeMart discounts, and others!**
Purpose for the Position:
To serve hotel guests during their stay by making it easier and more enjoyable to arrive, check in and stay at the property.
1. Escorts incoming hotel guests to rooms.
2. Assists guests with luggage.
3. Inspects guest’s room to ensure that it is in order and that supplies are adequate.
4. Explains features of room such as operation of radio, television, telephone, and in-room movie system, etc.
5. Offers information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel, points of interest and entertainment attractions.
6. Pages guests in lobby, dining rooms, or other parts of property.
7. Delivers messages and runs errands.
8. May pick up articles for laundry and valet service, and call taxi for guests.
9. May transport guests about property or local area in car or van.
10. May keep record of calls for service.
11. May deliver packages, suitcases and trunks, and may set up sample rooms.
12. All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
• Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
• Do the same task over and over, frequently in the same way.
• Get along with all kinds of people.
• Stand and walk for long periods of time.
• Lift and carry things like luggage, trays of dishes, and bags of golf clubs.
• Use hands and fingers skillfully and easily.
WCG offers many benefits including:
PTO, Sick Time, Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits, On-Shift Employee Lunch , 401(k), EAP, Hotel Discounts, LifeMart Discounts.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS: Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization. WCG accepts all employment applications online and via paper application. For a paper application in English please visit the hotel at 211 E. Huntington Dr., Arcadia, CA 91006.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vacancies may change at any time and without notice. For more information call (626)566-3787.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Other hourly positions available*: Guest Service Agent (Front Desk), Sr. Housekeeping Supervisor (Room Inspector/ress), Room Attendant (housekeeper), Housekeeping Houseperson, Bellperson/Driver, Kitchen Dishwasher/Stewart.
**Benefits can stop/change at any time with or without notice