Education & Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent required and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
• Must have at least one year customer service experience.
• Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
• Heavy work - Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 50 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
• Ability to stand during entire shift.
• Load and unload luggage carts.
• Escort guests to rooms and familiarize them with hotel services and amenities (hours of outlets, pool, and exercise room, etc.). Inspect guest’s room to ensure it is in order and that supplies are adequate.
• Explain features of the room including operation of radio, television, telephone, in-room movie system, etc.
• Check/store luggage for arrivals and departures with luggage tags.
• Deliver messages to meeting rooms.
• Deliver flowers, laundry and packages to guestrooms.
• Assist with room changes.
• Maintain current listing of local and area attractions, special events and activities.
• Maintain list of local transportation guides, churches, sports arenas, etc.
• Assist Houseperson with guest requests.
• Ensure lobby reader board is correct.
• Provide information, maps and directions as required.
• Answer console to assist guest service agents.
• Show guestrooms and suites as needed and emphasize the hotel’s amenities.
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. We require consent to pre-employment background check for all positions.